Το avatar του χρήστη George3
    Μέλος
    Όνομα
    Γιώργος
    Περιοχή
    Αθήνα

Προεπιλογή Acer Aspire 5100

Καλημέρα σε όλο το forum
    Έχω ένα acer aspire 5100 και ξαφνικά άρχισε να καθυστερεί ο δίσκος του ώσπου ξαφνικά σταμάτησε να λειτουργεί.
    Έβαλα καινούργιο δίσκο και τώρα μου βγάζει μήνυμα στο boot :
    Fixed disk 0 : WD800 ‘’’’’’’’’’’’’
    ERROR
    0200 :Failure Fixed Disk 0
    Press F1 to resume F2 to Setup
    Άλλαξα μνήμη (καινούργια) αλλά τίποτα.
    Έκανα Update Bios πάλι τίποτα
    Φαντάζεστε τι μπορεί να συμβαίνει?

Σας ευχαριστώ!

Μέλος
    Όνομα
    Μιχάλης
    Περιοχή
    Napoli di Romania

Προεπιλογή

για δοκιμασε το - απλα πιεζεις κατω αριστερα οπως λεει ο τυπος....
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/acer/474976-acer-aspire-5100-0200-failure-fixed-disk-0-fix.html

''I have the Aspire 5100, and last week had the common fault of the failure fixed disk on boot. Before researching anything I ordered a new Western Digital 250gb hard drive, but after fitting that I still had the same problem.

After some research I found someone said to push down on the plastic trim just below the windows key on the left. I thought it was a bit of a long shot but it was worth a try. And to my surprise I held my finger down (a generous amount of pressure) and it booted up perfectly several times in a row.

So it was time to strip the laptop down. Firstly taking the panels off the bottom, hard drive out and remove all the screws from the underside. Then remove the trim above the keyboard with the power buttons etc, then you can remove the keyboard and the screen. Removing the screen will give you access to the last couple of screws to pull it apart.

Once I got it apart, I found what I had been pressing on is an ATI chip, so this must have a dodgy connection of some sort, which is obviously very common on these boards. What I did was find some rubber about 3-4mm thick and place it on top of this chip, so the laptop casing once screwed back together would hold constant pressure on the chip.

Once everything was back together I booted the laptop up with the new hard drive, it recognised the drives perfectly fine, and loaded up the Windows 7 disk and installed that, and has been working perfectly fine ever since.

I'm very glad I have this sorted, I love this laptop and don't really want to get a new one, it runs windows 7 very nicely. I just thought I would share this as it's such a common problem without a very clear answer. This is certainly worth a try before you go on buy a new motherboard or hard drive or even a new laptop. ''

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. [SubWoofer] Επισκευή ή αντικατάσταση ηχείων subwoofer Altec Lansing 5100
    από capacity στο forum Ηχεία & PC Ηχεία
    Απαντήσεις: 13
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 24-02-14, 14:05
  2. [Φορητός Η/Υ] acer
    από sweetmarykal στο forum Υπολογιστές & Περιφερειακά
    Απαντήσεις: 2
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 18-01-13, 16:17
  3. Πρόβλημα ήχου σε Laptop ACER Aspire 5310 JDW50
    από eebabs2000 στο forum Υπολογιστές & Περιφερειακά
    Απαντήσεις: 4